1. Page or transaction Latency view. A new view was added to all Page and Transaction reports showing total response time breakdown between Latency (a) and Server Time (b). (see http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc42/Latency+View)
2 . Single-document option for external reports. Previously, external reports were created as multiple hyper-linked hierarchical HTML pages with a report and sub reports. If you needed to create a single report printout or import it into a MS Word document it was a manual process. In the current version, a new single-document option is added. It is described here http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc42/External+Reports
3. Displaying Top errors in the test summary report. Up to five most occurring errors will the displayed. Click an error link to retrieve and display all occurrences of this error in the session grid on the left (see http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc40/Summary+View)
4. Visually compare multiple tests. Now you can generate KPI Graphs to compare performance outcome of several test run. On the Multi-Test tab, click KPI Graphs on the toolbar.
5. Select one of 12 graph layouts. One to four panel layouts can be selected by clicking the Layout drop-down .
6. Visually compare multiple tests by six performance indicators. For each of the graphs select one of the following performance indicators: Users, Req/Sec, Avg. Response(s), KB Received/Sec, Errors/Sec, Pending Requests
7. Numerically compare multiple tests by the same performance indicators. A curve grid below the graph panels displays minimum, average and maximum value for the same performance indicators for each test
8. Customize numeric view. You can expand / collapse the curve rows in the categories by double-clicking a graph row or click on the triangle image.
To navigate to other parts of the v4.2 release notes, click the links below:
4.2 is available here