All features listed in this part are available exclusively in the Enterprise edition.
1. Creating multiple Test Cases.Unlike the Pro edition that supports only one Test Case, in the Enterprise edition, you can add more test cases using one of these methods.
- Click “Record Test Case” in the Test Case
section or “record
“from the toolbar in the “multi-test cases” section. After
prompted, select “Add New Test Case”
- Open a .saz file as a Test Case from the toolbar in the “Multi-Test Cases” section.
2. Mixing Test Cases. Every test case has its own mix weight (Fig. 1). Every virtual user is randomly assigned to one of the test cases. The mix weight indicates the probability that a virtual user will be assigned to this test case. If total number of VUs in the test shown on Fig. 1 is 200, then 150 VUs (75%) will be assigned to the “Selecting Products” Test Case and 50 VU (25%) will be assigned to the “Checking Out” Test Case.
3. Selecting and editing a Test Case. Only one current test case can be edited the time. To make a test case current, click the “select as current” button in the Multi-Pest case grid (Fig 1). The test case name and description can be changed from the same grid.
4. Displaying the Test on the Test Case name in the Fiddler caption bar. When the StresStimulus tab is selected, the Fiddler caption bar displays this information.
5. Multi-Test Case performance reporting. Each of 3 detail reports: Page Details, Request Details and VU Details, has an additional column that indicates which test case each record is attributed Fig 2.
More Enterprise features will be released in the coming weeks. They include support for custom errors as well as controller/agent architecture.
To navigate to other parts of the v2.0 release notes, click the links below:
V2.0 beta is available for download here.