February 24, Update: v3.5 went live today. In includes a context- sensitive help integrated with a complete online user guide for a quicker StresStimulus adoption path.
What's New: Now you can configure and complete the most complex load tests of web applications running on virtually any Enterprise platform, in fewer clicks, while discovering more facts about your application scalability. Here are a few v3.5 highlights:
- More robust autocorrelation to build your script faster.
- New parameterization controls for easier test configuration.
- Loops, conditional transactions and test case sequential and parallel execution for more versatile test scenarios.
- Multiple test consolidation.
- Floating license option and test cases import/merger for better teamwork.
- Context- sensitive help integrated with a complete online user guide for a quicker StresStimulus adoption path.
The initial v3.5 public released today will be followed by several updates in the upcoming weeks. The first 3-part release notes describe what's new in the today's version.
- Part 1 - More Test Options
- Part 2 - Advanced Parameterization
- Part 3 - Floating license and Other Enhancements
Licensing: After installation, 3.5 beta will honor your existing license. If you have a commercial or trial license for v3.0, then after installing v3.5 beta your current number of licensed VUs will be unlocked automatically without activation.
Backward compatibility: V3.5 beta is designed to be backward compatible, but not forward compatible. It will open tests saved in 3.0, but not vice versa. So if you decided to go back to 3.0, keep previous copies of the tests.
To navigate to other parts of the v3.0 release notes, click the links below:
StresStimulus 3.5 beta is available here.