A new StresStimulus version released today brought the following updates:
Note: due to an auto-update bug in some of the older versions, download this version from our website.
1. Parametrization, to change recorded values of requests' parameters with .csv files data sets on every test iteration.
2. Saving sessions to the Test Case, so keeping Fiddler sessions selected during the test is no longer required.
3. Toggle between displaying Base (Primary) and All requests, to hide dependent requests and show less details.
4. Wizard-like UI, for easier navigation to the Next/Previous test steps.
5. Mouse-over help boxes guiding through the load testing process, if you need it.
Parametrization: support for multiple data sources with multiple fields, derived from .csv files.
Parametrization: binding request parameters to data source fields.
- Added two new metrics to Test Summary report: In and Out bandwidth.
- Added support for dynamic cookie management for better adhesion to client session.
- Added "Received bytes per second" graph.
- Expanded support for warm-up time for all types of tests. During warm-up period number of virtual users will gradually ramp-up.
The new version can be downloaded here. We'd appreciate your feedback.