HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Meaning of Iteration Details: Incomplete iteration's requests Messages in this topic - RSS

Brianna Blanchard
Brianna Blanchard

6/21/2013
Hello,

I'm uncertain as to the meaning of the column "Incomplete Iteration's Requests". I am using a ramped load with a time duration of ten minutes, and I have chosen the option to "Wait for responses" after the time is elapsed. I do not have any errors or timeouts, but several of the users listed under iteration details, have incomplete iterations and non-zero values in the Incomplete iteration's requests. Are these number of requests that were never issued because time ran out in the middle of an iteration?
0 link
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/24/2013
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator
 "Wait for responses" attribute waits for pending responses to come back, not for the iteration to end.  Incomplete iteration's requests are those that were issued in the last incomplete iteration. 

Currently, if you need the iterations to complete then set the Test Completion Criteria to "Number of Iterations".  We can develop an additional  option  "wait to complete iterations"  for  the "after the time is elapsed" property .  Would this option  be helpful?
0 link
Brianna Blanchard
Brianna Blanchard

6/24/2013
Thank you for the clarification. I don't need the iterations to complete, I just wanted to make sure these were not indicative of some sort of error in the application I am testing.
0 link
Brianna Blanchard
Brianna Blanchard

6/24/2013
As mentioned here, it would be useful to have the "wait to complete iterations" option when running a Time Elapsed test to ensure that average iteration time is calculated accurately and included in the summary report.
0 link
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/24/2013
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator
OK. I added this option to the Feature Requests forum here. It will be developed in 3.0
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology