HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

WSO2 IM SAML Token Messages in this topic - RSS

gdavie
gdavie

6/5/2019
gdavie
gdavie
I am having trouble with the expiry time on the SAML token in WSO2 IM. The SAML token expires after 20 mins and it renders the script unusable because it asks the user to re authenticate. Is there any way in StresStimulus we can fix this script, other than extending the life of the SAML.
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/5/2019
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
It sounds like the SAML token must be correlated so a new (non-expired) token will always be passed in the request.

First, the new SAML token will have to be extracted from a response. Extractors are described here.

Then, the recorded SAML token must be replaced with the extractor using a parameter. Parameters are described here.

If you have Premium Support you can schedule an online screen sharing session with your support rep, and they’ll create all the necessary correlations for your script. To check your support status click here.

- Cheers
0 link
gdavie
gdavie

7/4/2019
gdavie
gdavie
Hi I only have basic support, I am trying to create an extractor from the SAML token but cannot find the token in the response it seems to be random characters that are un readable is the SAML likely to be encoded?
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/9/2019
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
You would need to locate the token to be able to extract it.

Its value can change from response to response, but the extraction rule should stay the same. You most likely would need to create a text delimited or regular expression extractor.

Unfortunately, without inspecting your script (which we cannot be done on the public forum), we would not be able to recommend a fix.

- Cheers
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology