HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

HTTPS interception failure Messages in this topic - RSS

Qunlu He
Qunlu He

5/13/2011
Qunlu He
Qunlu He
---------------------------
HTTPS Interception failure
Fiddler has encountered an unexpected problem. If you believe this is a bug in Fiddler, please copy this message by hitting CTRL+C, and submit a bug report using the Help | Send Feedback menu.
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
Source: mscorlib
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(Double value)
   at #8G.#zE.#qc(Session , Boolean )
   at #IQ.#yE.#AF(Session , Boolean )
   at #IQ.#JQ.#WQ(Session , Boolean )
   at #IQ.#JQ.#AF(Session , Boolean )
   at Fiddler.FiddlerExtensions.DoAutoTamperResponseAfter(Session oSession)
   at Fiddler.Session._handleHTTPSConnect()

Fiddler v2.3.3.5 (x64)  [.NET 2.0.50727.4959 on Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0]
OK  
0 link
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen

5/13/2011
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen
I get this error too! The weird thing is that I tried it on one machine - Fiddler keeps on showing a bunch of these errors and the test can't continue. On another machine, I didn't see any errors until I stop StresStimulus - so this second machine actually can run the test fine until stopped.
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/14/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Thanks for reporting this. The bug causing the exception will be fixed in the next release that is coming shortly.

Huong, I wonder if the error message (and stack trace) on your first machine was exactly the same as one that Qunlu saw. You mentioned the issue on the second machine that comes up when you stop StresStimulus. Can you provide a little more details and is it exactly the same error? I just want to make sure that you experience the same issue and nothing else.  When you are saying stop StresStimulus, do you mean abort, or the test just completes.

Thanks,

-Vadim
0 link
Qunlu He
Qunlu He

5/14/2011
Qunlu He
Qunlu He
Hi Vadim,

I can't run stress test because of this error. I had 50 users' scenario and took forever to complete. How soon will be fixed. My next huge release is early June. Thank you.

Qunlu
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/14/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Qunlu, I understand. We will plan to release this coming week. Hope it will work for you.

Best,

-Vadim
0 link
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen

5/14/2011
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen
Vadim, you're correct. It's not the same error. This error is then machine-specific? I wonder what's the difference. Anyways, the second error is already reported here: http://www.stresstimulus.com/forum/abort-test-with-200-users-threw-unhandled-exception-error-136. The video for both errors are here: http://screencast.com/t/r4zISrzA2j
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/14/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Huong ,

The first one is not machine specific, but can be triggered by coinciding several factors and therefore  is not always exposed. Its fix will be released next week.

The second one is already fixed in the hot fix and should rectify the situation on your second machine.

Cheers,

-Vadim
The fix for the first one will be released next week. It is not machine specific, but
can be triggered by coinciding several factors and therefore  is not always exposed.

The second one is already fixed in the hot fix is at  http://stresstimulus.ning.com/forum/topics/hot-fix-for-version-4146 It should rectify the situation on your second machine.

Cheers,

-Vadim
0 link
Qunlu He
Qunlu He

5/15/2011
Qunlu He
Qunlu He
Thank you very much. I love this tool.

Vadim Kleyzit said:
Qunlu, I understand. We will plan to release this coming week. Hope it will work for you.

Best,

-Vadim
0 link
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen

5/16/2011
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen
Vadim, I installed the hotfix on the second computer and now the second computer is encountering the same problem as the first. The only other thing that changed on the machine (besides the hotfix installation) was an increase in RAM to 6GB.
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/16/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Thanks for the update, Huong. Looking into this and will expedite releasing a new version tomorrow as an Alpha.

-Vadim
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/17/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Qunlu, Huong:

We just posted a cumulative hot fix that solves the HTTPS error. Can you please try and let me know if it works with your test cases.

Thanks,

-Vadim
0 link
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen

5/17/2011
Huong Nguyen
Huong Nguyen
Vadim, you're awesome! My tests are running now. Thank you! I'll post back if I encounter any more errors.
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/17/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
smile
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology