HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Salesforce appli.- Mulitple virtual users - In Results Summary, total test completed displays 0 Messages in this topic - RSS

chandrashekhar sonawane
chandrashekhar sonawane

5/11/2011
LoadTestResults.xls

Hi,

I am working on Load Testing of Salesforce application, and trying to test the application for multiple virutal users. The problem is in Test Results Summary, total test completed displays 0, and this means something is going wrong.

I have attached herewith excel which contains Load Test Results. and need your help to understand the problem.

Thanks in advance, your help is appreciable.

Regards,
Shekhar
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/11/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Shekhar,

Your test completed with the status = Success. The report parameter that you probably meant is:
Iterations Completed = 0.  That make sense and here’s why:

Your test is set to complete once reaches 20 users, and it happened in 59 seconds. At the same time, it looks like your test case takes longer than 59 s to complete, because it includes many URLs and think time. As a result, all 20 users started the test one after another, but none of them had enough time to complete even single iteration.

What you probably want to do is to run test a little longer. The only thing you need to change for this is to change Test Duration from “Reaching Max users” to “Number of Iterations” (set it to at least 20) or “Run Duration” (set it, to let say to 5 min).

Cheers,

-Vadim
0 link
chandrashekhar sonawane
chandrashekhar sonawane

5/12/2011
Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your instant reply. I made the changes as per your suggestions (Number of iterations - 10) and did the execution for around 10+ minutes. My observation is after completion of 580 requests progress bar stops, and it does nothing. So I aborted the execution. Find herewith the attached excel with results.

Regards,
Shekhar 
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/12/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Shekhar,

The issue with stopping the progress bar was fixed in the hotfix that we just released (see this post). It may be the same one that you've described, so please feel free to try it until the next (official) beta release is out. The hot fix can be downloaded here .

Thanks for posting!

-Vadim
0 link
chandrashekhar sonawane
chandrashekhar sonawane

5/13/2011
Hi Vadim,

Thanks for your reply. I am unable to download hot fix. Getting error of Page not found. Please check.

Regards,
Shekhar
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/13/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Shekhar,

My fault. I fixed the link. Please try again.

Cheers,

-Vadim
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology