HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Requirement of Geo location wise reports Messages in this topic - RSS

smallick3
smallick3

6/10/2020
smallick3
smallick3
I am running load test from 4 different geo locations. The controller machine is generating a single report for the complete load run,

I have a requirement in which I need Geo location wise test report for the understanding Geo location wise application behavior.

Please help me on this
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/10/2020
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
There are a few ways you can access Geolocation data collected by different load agents

1. Navigate to VU Activity View and export the Activity diagram data to a .csv file as described here here. You can open it in Excel. Each record with the performance metrics has a load agent column. You can sort by this column and then aggregate any way you wish. For example, you can calculate the average or median response time. The same data is available for every transaction in the respective transaction subreports, activity diagram here.

2. In StresStimulus v5.2 each agent creates an Agent run report that has all Performance metrics reports for that agent. This is described here. In order to open the Agent run report, go to the agent the follow the steps described here.

- Cheers
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology