"Request once" feature not working properly Messages in this topic - RSS

Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/2/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
That's okay. I don't see the error now, which is good.  I am not sure what is the issue though.
If you believe that the requests were sent out of order, then indicate in which iteration what request sequence do you expect, and what sequence takes place, so I can see the discrepancy. If you believe that some requests were sent twice, then indicate the iterations and the requests that are duplicates. If you believe that request values are incorrect, then indicate the request, the parameter, the incorrect value, the correct value and the reason why do you believe it is incorrect.
Let me know and I will re-check.
Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
violet
violet

5/2/2012
violet
violet
I actually wanted to use "show test result -User's iteration " option under "Show" button in VU Details section but it seems it does nothing when i select the user and the iteration. it would be very helpful to pinpoint the exact requests in the exact iteration. Could you plz guide me on how to use "show test result -User's iteration " ?
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/2/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Please install the latest 1.7 beta version. After re-running the test, the "show test result - User's iteration" option should work as we just fixed it.

Hope this will make it easier to pinpoint specific sessions. Let me know if you are satisfied with the request sequence.

Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
violet
violet

5/4/2012
violet
violet
Thanks for your reply . I can confirm that “showing User's iteration" is fixed, and that the requests are sent in the correct order.

Many thanks,
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology