HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Questions after first try. Messages in this topic - RSS

Shasha Han
Shasha Han

6/6/2013
Shasha Han
Shasha Han
Hi, Team

Glad to come here again! Last year I was here to try to find a load test tool for our Company, a sliverlight shipping transport website. Since our team was extremely busy on funcional testing at that time, we postponed the date to do load testing. Now we are going to release our product, so finding a load test tool is the most important thing. I think of your StresStimulus at first since I was familiar with your past version and don't want to spend much time on learning. So I think StresStimulus is the best choice and I start evaluate again.

However, since you have upgraded your test tool, some new UI and new features are unfamiliar for me. So I raise up questions here, hope getting answer from you. Thank you in advance.

1, Where can I set warm up time? I thought there is a tree node named 'Thinking Time' before, but I can't find it for now. Due to the fact that our app is based on Silverlight, warm up is very important for our system.

2, Can I manually set Paged name, or Step name? Since our system is a silverlight app, I noticed that stresStimulus will capture Page by itself but I don't know the rule how it captures. And If I do a complicated test case, there are many steps in the case, it's a little difficult to tell the requests belongs to which steps. If I can set by  my selft, it will be helpful when I give test result to our developer, they can locate the error very quickly.

Thank you.
Shasha
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology