HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Online Results Messages in this topic - RSS

Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan

1/31/2019
Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
Hi Team,

1) I would like to know if we have a capability to view the results online instead of the traditional approach of viewing results in SS.

2) Also please let me know if I could parse the results file (.sdf) using the logstash and later use Elastic search to store and kibana or grafana to retrieve later.

3) Do we have a readily available plugin which we can use to view test results via an online dashboard?

Thanks
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

1/31/2019
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
StresStimulus test results can be displayed in StresStimulus or exported to external formats (i.e., HTML, PDF) and emailed or stored as documents.Test results are stored in the relational database, either SQL CE ( which is the .sdf file ) or full SQL Server.

Currently, StresStimulus does not support conversion to Elastic Data, but it does not prevent users to convert the data themselves. You can query the data using SQL.

The data structure is shown here http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc50/Querying+Test+Repository
0 link
Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan

1/31/2019
Nikhil Mahajan
Nikhil Mahajan
Thanks George. I will check if I could pull out the data using external tool.
Can this be considered as a feature for enhancement of the tool?

Thanks
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

2/1/2019
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
Ability to access test results on the web seems to be a very valuable option for many users. Thank you for bringing it up.

Our product team will look into including your suggestion in the product roadmap.

In the meantime, I posted it on SUGGESTIONS & FEATURE REQUESTS forum here.

-Cheers
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology