HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Execution is not getting stopped after timeout period Messages in this topic - RSS

vivek goyal
vivek goyal

9/9/2015
vivek goyal
vivek goyal
Hi,

i started a load test of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes execution is waiting for completion of iterations to stop the test. At this time in case any request won't get response from server and displayed in peding requests, execution won't complete after timeout time and it went continue for unlimited time. After that when i click on stop the test it was showing me a message to send erro report to the team in stresstimulus for this problem and i send that but even after that execution won't stop and i need to close it from task manager. It leads the lose of that test which i have executed.

Kindly look into this issue as this is very critical. It can hamper complete execution at any time. 
0 link
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator

9/9/2015
Max @StresStimulus
Max @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Vivek,
We can certainly help you to resolve this issue. Would you be available for an online support session? We need to make sure that your script is correct.  I just sent you a private message with a link for scheduling the WebEx session at a convenient time.

Cheers,
-Max 

0 link
vivek goyal
vivek goyal

9/28/2015
vivek goyal
vivek goyal
Thanks Max for your support. In your latest build this issue is fixed and working fine for me. Thanks Again for your support. 

0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology