HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Adding a request to a test case Messages in this topic - RSS

Unregistered User
Unregistered User

7/20/2012
Unregistered User
Unregistered User
I have my recorded HTTP(S) messages, and I can play them back. However, for them to work I need to send another PUT message first, that is not part of the recording. This PUT message will set some conditions on the server that are normally set from a regular UI, but can be simulated by sending this PUT message.

I can manually create this message in Fiddler2 and send it, but now I am looking for a way to insert this in the recorded list, so that it will be run automatically in the beginning of a test run. Is there a way to do that? Can I edit the recorded list?
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/20/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
You can edit every element of the test case. In order to insert an additional request(s) from fiddler into the test case do the following:

1. Select the Test case node on the StresStimulus navigation tree, to display the test case tree view.
    2. Capture in Fiddler the necessary request(s) that you wish to add.
    3. Drag the request(s) from the Fiddler grid and drop it to the desire position on the test case tree view.

The test case editing is described in the item #9 of this post http://www.stresstimulus.com/blog/post/what-s-new-in-v1-7

0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology