HomeSUGGESTIONS & FEATURE REQUESTS

Recommend a feature for future StresStimulus versions.

Header Parameterization Messages in this topic - RSS

Ricky Glaze
Ricky Glaze

5/8/2012
Ricky Glaze
Ricky Glaze
***This feature was implemented in v1.7 ***
Vadim,

I love the new header parametrization feature. Would it be possible to integrate the same Find/Replace from the body parametrization into the header parametrization? I have the exact same header field parametrization and I have to do the exact same header parametrization for each request.

Regards,
Ricky
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/8/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Ricky,
I wanted to make sure I understand your feature request. StresStimulus has 2 separate features that you may refer to.
1. Parameterizing name/value pairs from multiple requests at once, described in the item #5 of this post http://www.stresstimulus.com/blog/post/what-s-new-in-v1-7
This feature allows parameterizing multiple bodies or headers at once, but it does not require find / replace action, as all parameters are displayed in the grid. On the screenshot below, I’ve selected multiple requests. The Headers tab consolidates fields repeated in all these headers, so you can parameterize them at once (sounds like what you need ?).

2. Aside of it, StresStimulus has Find/Replace feature to parameterize a body of a single request that is not in the name / value pair format.
 Can you please explain in this terms, what is that you are trying to achieve that is missing in the 1-st feature.

Cheers,
Vadim
0 link
Ricky Glaze
Ricky Glaze

5/8/2012
Ricky Glaze
Ricky Glaze
Thanks Vadim. That is what I wanted to do; I just missed the feature documentation. That makes it a lot easier.

Regards,
Ricky
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

5/8/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Great. Thanks for letting me know, Ricky.
-Vadim
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology