HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Missing Pages graph Messages in this topic - RSS

ihodgetts
ihodgetts

8/9/2022
ihodgetts
ihodgetts
I'm not sure how I've ended up here, but I'm no longer seeing the options of a graph showing "Pages" whenever I run a load test.
The only ones I see by default are:
KPI
Transactions
Test Cases
Load Agents
(plus any I've manually created)

Is there some way to restore the default graphs?
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

8/10/2022
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
The reason the Pages graphs is not displayed is that your test cases don’t have any Pages.

- Cheers
0 link
ihodgetts
ihodgetts

8/12/2022
ihodgetts
ihodgetts
Thanks for pointing that out (seems obvious now).

I'm actually working on a test case that someone else did the original recording. My own (exploratory) recordings DO include pages, but the main recording only has sessions. What governs how pages/sessions are used?

[EDIT]

Presumably it's the "Group requests into pages" checkbox when doing a recording.

Is there any way of retrospectively doing this grouping?
0 link
ihodgetts
ihodgetts

8/12/2022
ihodgetts
ihodgetts
I think I've found my own answer; selecting multiple requests in the test case right-clicking and choose "Create Page".

I'm guessing one approach to grouping would be to group every time you see that a screenshot was taken during the original recording.
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

8/15/2022
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
Pages are typically created during recording as described https://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc56/Page+structure

You can create/edit pages in the current script as described https://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc56/Managing+Page+Breakdown

- Cheers
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology