HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Load testing appointment scheduling application Messages in this topic - RSS

Unregistered User
Unregistered User

11/17/2020
Unregistered User
Unregistered User
We have an appointment scheduling application. I recorded a script and it works fine. However, I noticed the script is passing the wrong date. We are expecting the date to always be a future date. What is the process or step to it? Or if i want to change manually in the script?
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

11/17/2020
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
A load testing script, just like a program, should be created for specific requirements. Since you have the "future date" requirements, you need to add an appropriate parameterization to the script.
In the load test, any data that is not parameterized, by default, runs "as recorded."
You would need to understand how your application accepts "future date," i.e., a specific selection in the calendar or a certain number of days from today, or a random date. Etc.
Unfortunately, there is no instruction for creating a "future date" parameter, as there is no instruction on how to write a specific program.
Parameterization, in general, is described here http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc52/Parameterizing+dynamic+tests
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology