HomeSUGGESTIONS & FEATURE REQUESTS

Recommend a feature for future StresStimulus versions.

Load Test Parametrization Messages in this topic - RSS

Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

2/9/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
***Completed***  
The below discussion about parametrization in StresStimulus was started in "Bugs & Issues" forum. I copied it to "Suggestions & Feature Requests" forum because it is a more relevant location for this topic.

Thanks, Joe. We should be able to support parametrization for scenarios like the one you described.

Cheers,
-Vadim

Joe Fawcett said:
I'd be happy to. I could write a Fiddler script to intercept the request and add parameters in theory, but it would be nicer if I could do it from the StresStimulus tab. Needs to be able to read such things as usernames/passwords from various types of Datasets.

Vadim Kleyzit said:
We were thinking of adding parametrization. I am glad you mentioned it, thus we will look into it rather sooner. Once features already in the pipeline completed, we will take the first crack at it. Would it be all right if at that time I will ask you to take a look at the alpha and let me know if it helps with your scenarios?

Joe Fawcett said:
Just run a simple test case and all worked well. For simple load tests it's a useful tool but I need to be able to parameterise requests for more realistic scenarios.

0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology