HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Load agent connectivity error during test run Messages in this topic - RSS

Unregistered User
Unregistered User

6/5/2017
Unregistered User
Unregistered User
I'm getting the below error while I'm running my load script. Adding agents was successful.

0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/5/2017
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
The message says that response from the agent did not come back within the one-minute timeout. This can happen for several reasons. For example, your network, which generally works, at that particular moment was overloaded and caused the timeout. Another possibility is your agent computer stopped or slowed down responding.

One way of troubleshooting it is to reduce the number of VUs on this agent to see if the error will go way. Also, check what other traffic is sent through your agent’s network adapter that may interfere with the load test. If you use StresStimulus with a full SQL Server, then additional bandwidth will be used to handle traffic between your agent and SQL Server. If you use SQL CE, then this bandwidth is not needed as agent session data is stored locally, and only performance metrics are sent to the controller.

If the network connection is VPN or Internet, make sure you have a reliable connection with sufficient bandwidth.

Also, try increasing the graph sample rate, located on workflow tree -> configure test -> other options. This will reduce the frequency of polling the agent.
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology