HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

How can I wnsure that a URL has been hit simultanously by multiple users Messages in this topic - RSS

Mithun Sarker
Mithun Sarker

6/20/2011
Mithun Sarker
Mithun Sarker
Hi
When I am running a load test with just one URL, how can I really verify that the how many times a URL has been hit at the same time? I am asking this because i want to ensure that URL has been hit for atleast10 times per second.
Should I count on ClientConnected values in statistics tab to see if at the same second ?
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/20/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Mithun,
If you had a chance to install the v.0.9 Alpha from here, the easiest way to check the number of times any  URL was hit, is to select this URL in the “Request Details” grid and then click on “Show Sessions for Selected Requests”. It will display all sessions for this URL in Fiddler.

In order to check whether these URLs have been hit at the same time, you need to select them, and divide the number of the URL hits by the “Sequence (clock) time” from the Fiddler’s Statistics tab. You also can check the Fiddler’s Timeline tab to make sure that you are satisfied with the hits’ distribution on the timeline.

Cheers,

-Vadim

0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology