HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

inserting test sessions in free version Messages in this topic - RSS

Unregistered User
Unregistered User

1/12/2013
Unregistered User
Unregistered User
I'm trying to use the free version (2.5.4752) but it doesn't seem to insert my fiddler sessions into the test. If I switch to Pro on the same version, select some requests and press the 'set from fiddler sessions' button, that works. How do I use this with the free version? I'm using Fiddler v2.4.2.4), windows7 x64.

Nicholas
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

1/12/2013
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Nicholas,
Free version does insert Fiddler sessions into the test, while it is not that obvious as in Pro version. To double check that, delete all sessions from fiddler, then click “Show sessions” button and select “show recorded sessions – all requests”.  StresStimulus will display test sessions in fiddler
In the next version will make sure to display the number of sessions added to the test in free edition.

Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
Nicholas Godfrey
Nicholas Godfrey

1/14/2013
Thanks,
It didn't exactly work. My sessions are service calls rather than web pages so perhaps that is something to do with it. But knowing they are in there, I ran a test and got some load gong through so that's fine. The pro version does show the same sessions in it's test case window though.
Nick
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

1/14/2013
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Nick,
Thanks for the update.
You are correct, that the free version does not have  test case tree,  but all sessions can be displayed in the fiddler grid.
Also, service calls are supported by StresStimulus, just like web pages.
I however did not understand what exactly did not work.
Cheers,
-Vadim

0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology