HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

How to undo a parameterization Messages in this topic - RSS

shammann
shammann

6/30/2017
shammann
shammann
I did a bulk replace with the Add Parameter command, but a couple of the spots where the replacement happened are not correct. I don't want to back out the bulk replace, but just to fix those individual calls. Also, in another spot, {{AutoCorrelated}} was placed in a spot where I want a parameter instead. A Create Parameter replace command doesn't seem to work when the thing I'm trying to replace is already a parameter or an {{AutoCorrelated}} tag. How do I make changes to replace parameter and {{AutoCorrelated}} with the original content that shows a strikethrough, or with an alternate content?
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/3/2017
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
In order to delete a parameter in the parameterization grid, clear the content of the Replace With column. In order to delete a parameter in the parameterization editor or free format editor, right click on the parameter and select Restore to Recorded option. If you need to delete many parameters, you can also the Script Editor (http://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc46/Scripting+Objects) and delete all unnecessary Parameter nodes.
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology