HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

How to set a finite number of request for a URL thru StresStimuls Messages in this topic - RSS

Mithun Sarker
Mithun Sarker

6/19/2011
Mithun Sarker
Mithun Sarker
Hi!
I am pretty new with stresstimulus, but i have really liked this tool for easiness and simplicity. What i was needing is to hit a URL for load testing definite number of times with several users.
I made a simple php page to test. It writes a line with timestamp in a text file during form submit. I recorded the post request for posting the form used number of virtual users 25, and iteration 30. I can see that after running the test I see around 30 lines in the text file but NOT exactly 30 always. As I had only one request as recorded test case I see the test report Total requests: 30, where as there is 29 entries in the output file.

But my concern is that are those 25 users are requesting parallel? In that case what does this iteration working for here?

My objective was to hit the recorded request 25 * 30 times concurrently. How can I do so?

Another favor I want is that, I have to hit a request several times for load testing. But it requires a user authentication therefore I think there is a session ID.  Problem is that I cannot record the authentication and run it as test case. So how can I create this test case so that I can do a manual login but then run the test to hit the URL thru stresstimuls?

Thanx smile
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology