HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Credential problems getting into Microsoft CRM Messages in this topic - RSS

Alex
Alex

12/21/2017
Alex
Alex
We are evaluating this tool for use in doing load testing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The problem seems to be where StresStimulus is obtaining the logon credentials.
This is what occurs;
1. I go to record a test via the tool.
2. The URL is entered and it goes to the correct Microsoft Dynamics 365 logon screen.
3. I have multiple userids who can access the Microsoft Dynamics site (BTW, I have all my Security - User Authorization setting set to "Prompt for Userid and Password")
4. I select one of the userids I have available to me and enter it into the logon screen (this is different from the userid I have logged onto my Windows 7 system with). These are generic test Ids that have the appropriate security access to our in-house application built in Microsoft Dynamics.
5. Once one of the userids are selected for the Microsoft Dynamics signon screen this gets validated and should proceed to our in-house built application signon screen. However the userid and password that gets passed to seems to be the one that I signed onto the Windows 7 Machine and get the following message

6. Inspecting the code I find that in the "login.microsoftonline.com/common/userrealm" is pointing to my system userid rather than the one I initially selected.
Question:
Is there a way to bypass this and if so how is this accomplished. If further clarification is required let me know.
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology