HomeSUGGESTIONS & FEATURE REQUESTS

Recommend a feature for future StresStimulus versions.

Counter section details not saved Messages in this topic - RSS

violet
violet

6/28/2012
violet
violet
***Both requested features were developed in v2.0***
Hello,
We are actually  running a set of tests, recording certain counters . I've notice that the StresStimulus does not save the recorded values for the indicators in the counter section  (such as Min, Max,AVG,Last) (when you open previous Results , the counter sections is blank and only the graph is displayed in an expanded mode). I was not sure if it is a bug or enhancement. but it is much helpful if such a capability is considered as now we have to repeat our tests and take snapshot of the screen!!

Many thanks,
Violet
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/28/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Violet,
Thanks for pointing this out. We overlooked this minor enhancement, and will add it in the v2.0 build next week. I will post an update then.
Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
violet
violet

6/28/2012
violet
violet
Hi Vadim,
Thanks for your reply. One more request, the graphs zoom in and out seems not working ,specifically when viewing previous results. Could it also be fixed?
Many thanks in advance,
Violet

Vadim Kleyzit said:
Hi Violet,
Thanks for pointing this out. We overlooked this minor enhancement, and will add it in the v2.0 build next week. I will post an update then.
Cheers,
-Vadim

0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/28/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Violet,
Instead of waiting till next week's update we actually were able to include this enhancement in today's release (along with a few other features http://www.stresstimulus.com/forum/v20update-1-validators-and-more-complete-error-reporting-293). StresStimulus now saves and restores the grids embedded in the graphs. Let me know is this solved the issue.

We were unable to replicate the zoom issue though. Can you double-check? To zoom, select the area.
Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
violet
violet

6/29/2012
violet
violet
Hello,
Much appreciated, thanks for the quick update.
 regarding the zoom issue:
if you go to "previous results" section and load up a result, you will see that the graph in the "Performance Counters"  is displayed in the expanded mode (the part of graph over the first 60 sec is displayed, while you are interested to see the whole graph over the test's duration )  and you are not able to zoom out to be able to see the whole graph over the course of your test duration. 
Please let me know if I have not described the issue good enough! smile

many thanks,

Vadim Kleyzit said:
Violet,
Instead of waiting till next week's update we actually were able to include this enhancement in today's release (along with a few other features http://www.stresstimulus.com/forum/v20update-1-validators-and-more-complete-error-reporting-293). StresStimulus now saves and restores the grids embedded in the graphs. Let me know is this solved the issue.

We were unable to replicate the zoom issue though. Can you double-check? To zoom, <Ctrl>-left-click and drag.
Cheers,
-Vadim

0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

6/29/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Violet,
Thanks for the in-depth explanation. I see the issue with restored graphs are not being auto-sized. Will fix it in the v2.0 build next week. I will post an update then.
Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/6/2012
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Violet,
As it was planned, we released a new v2.0 build that auto-sizes restored graphs. Now you will be able to zoom them. The list of all enhancement in this release is provided in this post:
http://www.stresstimulus.com/forum/v20update-2-test-case-mix-models-and-more-295
Cheers,
-Vadim
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology