HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Cookies JSON etc... Messages in this topic - RSS

Alex
Alex

2/14/2018
Alex
Alex
Hello,
So I am evaluating StresStimulus to work with our Microsoft Dynamic CRM in house written application. Some of the issues that I seem to have revolve around the use of Session cookies and some JSON being using in the application/run of my test.
I record a very simple test, logging into our CRM environment (which was the first hurdle, since I was not using my own Id to do, but after some advice about using Microsoft Credential Manager, this was overcome).
However, now after I record my simple script. Basically going into the application, performing some simple navigation and selecting a report and displaying it, when I perform the verify I get some warnings and errors.
The warnings are primarily the replayed command giving a response code of 302 versus 200. Looking at a compare between the recorded and replayed it can be noted that the Cookies are different. I think I was able to solve this using the Set-Cookie override.
However, the errors in the JSON present a bit more of a challenge as I think these are somehow set within the application at runtime. Anyone ever encountered this type of situation before and how is it dealt with.
Sincerely,
Alex
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology