HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

Command line execution not closing app Messages in this topic - RSS

shammann
shammann

7/12/2017
shammann
shammann
I'm trying to run load tests from the command line in the standalone StresStimulus version, as is documented here. The app opens up and the load test runs. However, it then shows the Test Summary, and the app does not close. When I manually close it, I'm also prompted to save the test. I'm hoping to run the test multiple times in a row, unsupervised, so need for the app to close and for control to return to return to the command prompt when test execution completes. It looks from the documentation like that's how it's supposed to work, but that's not what I'm experiencing. Is there something I'm missing, or is this a bug?

Many thanks!
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/13/2017
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
Opening and running the test followed by closing StresStimulus should run as expected. The only thing I can think could have happened is, if you try changing the test settings while it’s running. In this case, StresStimulus will not close due to the hanging save prompt. Command line interface was meant for automatic test execution in unattended mode and making changes during this time is undesirable as it can block StresStimulus from closing.
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology