HomeSUGGESTIONS & FEATURE REQUESTS

Recommend a feature for future StresStimulus versions.

StresStimulus - Stress Test Report Messages in this topic - RSS

Fabien Lennertz
Fabien Lennertz

7/26/2011
Fabien Lennertz
Fabien Lennertz
***Completed in v1.0 Augusts Update***
Hi Vadim,

It could come in handy when you could also include a report that holds track of the produced errors, when stress testing. See the image below. Correct me if I'm wrong but at the moment it is not yet possible to show the user at which point in time (read: number of virtual users) the system starts to produce errors.

Regards,

Fab

0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/26/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Fab,

This will be a great feature! It will help to track down the application operational ceiling in the rump-up scenarios. StresStimulus displays the real-time counts of HTTP errors and timeouts on the progress bar. But you are correct. Just by looking on the progress bar, it is difficult to capture the pace of error changes as it relates to VUs. We need to present this info on the real-time graph.  We will start looking into this once the v1.0 is launched next week.

What tool is your screenshot from?

Best,

Vadim
0 link
Fabien Lennertz
Fabien Lennertz

7/26/2011
Fabien Lennertz
Fabien Lennertz
Hi there,
Yes I think this feature has some true added value, making StresStimulus a complete load and stress testing tool. I'm not sure what the tool is. I searched the web and bumped into a website containing some best practices for creating load test reports. The website contains some more screenshots, probably made from the same tool. Unfortunately no tool was mentioned. It may be helpful if I email you the link?

Oh before I forget... good luck with the product launch!

Regards,

Fab
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

7/26/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Thanks, Fab.

Yes, an email with the link would be great. We are always looking for the best practices.

Best,

-Vadim
0 link
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator

8/17/2011
Vadim @StresStimulus
Vadim @StresStimulus
Administrator
Hi Fab,

I wanted to let you know that the Error Rate graph is added in the v1.0 Augusts Update released today.

Thanks for your thought!

-Vadim
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology