HomeSUPPORT QUESTIONS

Need help with StresStimulus? Start here.

/ssclose command is ignored Messages in this topic - RSS

Unregistered User
Unregistered User

1/3/2023
Unregistered User
Unregistered User
When running StresStimulus via command line I issue the /ssclose command however it appears to be ignored.

Command = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stimulus Technology\StresStimulus\StresStimulus.Application.EXE" /ss "C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Fiddler2\StresStimulus\F_A_Performance_regression_SmF_All_WithSP.ssconfig" /run-name SmF_All_WithSP //ssclose /report "X:\Automation\FieldAcceptancePerformanceRegression\Reports"

Result = StresStimulus UI is started up and the test is executed however on test completion the UI is not closed again and my batch file is hanging waiting for the test to be completed. Initially I had the //ssclose parameter right at the end of the statement but the outcome is the same.
The effect of this is when I have 10 tests to run via a batch file only the 1st test is run while the rest is in limbo waiting for the UI to close.

Any suggestions to resolve this?

Note.
The reason I run the commandline test via the UI is because when I run it via the /noui parameter the sending of the email report which works fine via the UI fails with this exception on test completion:

Any idea why sending the test report via the UI works fine but running the same test via noui would return this error?
0 link
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator

1/3/2023
George @StresStimulus
George @StresStimulus
Administrator
The StresStimulus command line is described https://support.stresstimulus.com/display/doc54/Command+line+interface+for+Standalone+version. To close StresStimulus after the test is over, you need to add the /ssclose flag. Your command line has //ssclose (with two forward slashes). Remove one forward slash and try rerunning the test.
As far as your question on why email is not sending when running a test with /noui flag, the error message states that the SMTP server cannot send the email because of its size. I suggest looking at the SMPT server logs for complete details.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
0 link

Copyright © 2024 Stimulus Technology